Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 24

October 14, 2012

Fast Sunday. I was actually kind of glad to fast this time. I ate a lot last night so I knew I would be fine going without food for a while today. My tummy didn't even grumble until 4pm and then I made quinoa sushi with my leftover ingredients from Friday at ate it with a friend. We had to use these little tiny nori sheets that weren't even big enough to roll, so we ended up just making tacos out of them. I fried up some bacon and we put quinoa, cream cheese, green onions, shrimp, wasabi, and bacon in our little nori taco shells. It was AMAZING. We decided to call them "shacon tacos" (suSHi-bACON tacos) haha. We are so clever. I was okay with eating the quinoa because I added up the carbs and since I had been fasting all day it wasn't even close to putting me over my daily limit. Yay for fast Sundays. And yay for quinoa sushi. I can't wait to start eating it all the time. But I never would've discovered it if I hadn't been on this diet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment