Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 15 (HALFWAY!)

I can't believe I am halfway done already! It's crazy how fast this has gone. And I'm sure the next 15 days are gonna go even faster. Today I had a hefty breakfast and then went shopping and didn't eat again until 5pm. I understand its not a good idea to do this regularly but luckily I got away with it this time. Normally I would've been starving by noon but to be honest I didn't even think about food all day and that's probably why I didn't make an effort to take a break and get some lunch. Once again, a perk to being on this diet is that the fat sustains you for a long time...
But I'm excited to be halfway done, simply because I feel so accomplished! when I first started I wasn't sure how well I was gonna do or if I'd even be able to make it 5 days let alone 30. Having this blog and sharing my experience with others has helped a lot though. I feel so much more of a duty to stick to this because everyone knows I'm doing it and people are interested in how it turns out. Not to mention the fact that its also kind of part of my grade for pdbio.
Anyway I've decided that once I'm finished with this project I am going to stay on the diet except for just a couple of things - ezekiel bread, apples, and frozen berries. I think it will be good to add just a few complex carbs back into my diet so I can start building muscle more and really making good use of my time in the gym. Plus I miss having protein berry shakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment