Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 14

October 4, 2012

I had clinicals this morning so I woke up at 4am and ate a bunch of eggs with spinach, cheese, and nuts. Yum. this lasted me until about 10am when I got out my lunch (taco seasoned turkey with cheese, sour cream, and ranch on a hefty bed of lettuce) and ate about half of it with my patient - she's so cute! Anyway I finished it on the way home at 11. Still feeling tired, I tested my urine again and now I'm up to the second stage past trace amounts (I can't remember exactly what the amount is). Anyway right now I am feeling so much better, and I'm excited to test again. At least it only took me two days of misery to get into ketosis again instead of a week of it. Still, I don't plan on making that mistake again. So not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment