Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 20

October 10, 2012

I'm 2/3 of the way done! yaaaaaaayyyyy I can't believe I made it this far! People have been asking me left and right how the diet is going and I love being able to say, "AWESOME!". Also I haven't felt sad in so long. Life is SO GOOD right now :) I have to say this because if I ever stop eating well or working out regularly again and I get depressed and can't remember what it felt like to be happy I wanna come look at this entry and say to myself "oh my gosh, no wonder". This diet has made such a huge impact on my life already. I don't think I can ever go back to the lifestyle I had before. I feel so close to self mastery right now. Seriously I have total control over my body now. It's just so great! Like, I can eat 2 or three pieces of saltwater taffy and be done! AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment