Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 16

October 6, 2012

Today we had General Conference! Woohoo! I woke up early so I could get a quick workout in before the 9am relief society breakfast. I had debated waiting until after the first session to go lift but then decided against it because I figured it would be better to get it done with earlier in the day so I didn't have to worry about it. Lucky decision! Turned out that the BYU gym closed at 9am today for conference and didn't open back up at all. If I had waited I wouldn't have been able to lift at all today! Good thing I went :) Working out isn't technically part of my 30-day project but I'm doing it anyway because I really want to maximize my results. Not only am I trying to jumpstart a healthier lifestyle but I'm training for state pageant here, and the swimsuit competition is gonna be tough. I figured I better start now if I'm gonna be able to compete when July comes around. So far the diet hasn't interfered at all with my workouts and in fact i've had even more motivation and energy to work out since I started it (this seems kind of backwards because I'm not eating hardly any carbohydrates, but hey, I'm only telling you my experience).

No comments:

Post a Comment