Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 18

October 8, 2012 (11 days left!)

I'm on the downhill baby. Today I had a great workout and got on the scale and what did it read? 146. That's with clothes on and everything. The last time I took my weight was first thing in the morning a week ago and I was at 150. That's 4 pounds in a week! I imagine if I were to strip down and weigh myself tomorrow morning before eating or drinking anything I would probly be even less. But I'm not gonna do that because I don't believe in weighing myself every day, it just sets me up to be disappointed and get impatient, and those are two things I cannot afford to be right now. I'll weigh again in a week, and this time I'll do it BEFORE I've had breakfast and drank a ton of water.
Seeing results is exciting though. When I started this diet I was somewhere around 155 (that's what the doctor's scale said when I went in the day before, but I didn't actually measure it myself) which means I've at least lost ten pounds already. The first four came off within like two days and then I stayed at 151 for a while so I'm pretty sure that initial loss was just water but now it's fat that's coming off. I also have to take into consideration the muscle I've been building by lifting 6 days a week. I know I will come to a point where my weight simply won't drop anymore but instead start going back up because the amount of muscle I'm building will be more than the fat I'm even capable of losing. But I'm okay with that, I get more satisfaction anyway from having to wear a belt with all my pants to keep them from falling off. I just FEEL better, and I know I look better too. I'm so glad I chose this as my project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment