Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 22

October 12, 2012

So today I ate really well all day because I knew my friend's birthday party was tonight and I wanted to be able to join in with the cake and ice cream without going too far over my daily limit. Anyway I planned to eat a lot tonight, but I ended up having way less than I planned. Usually it seems like if I plan to cheat I go ALL OUT, and stuff myself with crap because I know I won't be able to have any of that good stuff tomorrow. But I didn't do that. I had a half a piece of red velvet cake, a couple sips of punch, a couple sips of hot chocolate, and two small scoops of ice cream. I didn't even get sick afterwards! haha I am amazed by my new-found self control :) also I made quinoa sushi today with a friend. SO YUMMY. I wouldn't eat it all the time because even though quinoa has a lot of protein (it's the only grain that is a complete protein actually) it's still a grain, which means it has carbs. But I will probably start using quinoa a lot more when my official thirty days are up. I've gotten pretty good at being able to eat small amounts of carbs without falling out of ketosis, so I'm just gonna keep adding small amounts into my diet so I can get more out of my workouts, but keep burning fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment