Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 2-4

September 22, 2012

Today was especially difficult. I found myself eating cheese a lot. The real challenge came when I went to a friend's house for game night. Luckily I only stayed for about an hour, if it had been much longer I probably would've given in to the chips, sugar cookies, and halloween treats. Booo. Sometimes I really think I was an idiot for picking this as my lifestyle project. But then once the food is out of sight and I'm back at home feeling good and NOT light headed I think, yeah that was totally worth it. And I feel really proud of myself. I have to keep thinking "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now."

Septermber 23, 2012

Okay today was my exception. My best friend's farewell was today and afterwards she had a huge open house with TONS of food. She's from the Philippines so her mom makes REALLY GOOD food. Anyway I decided that since it will be a year and a half before I have the chance to eat her mom's food again I would go ahead and try a little of everything and enjoy the open house with my best friend. I didn't go way over board though. I just ate a lot of stuff that wasn't exactly on my diet... but I will definitely be back on track tomorrow.

September 24, 2012

Once again, today I ate a lot of cheese. I got stuck on campus with no food and I ended up having to buy a butload of cheesesticks out of the vending machine. I'm gonna try really hard not to let that happen again. Cheese is good and all, but I need to start having more variety in my diet. I went to costco this evening and bought a bunch of preseasoned fish and broccoli-stuffed chicken. I'm excited to try it all over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment